Prove Invalsi Inglese – Simulazioni Online
Reading Comprehension Test 1
0 di 35 domande completate
Click to enlarge images
Hai già completato il quiz pertanto non puoi rifarlo.
Il quiz si sta caricando...
Devi iscriverti o registrarti per iniziare il quiz.
Bisogna completare il seguente quiz per poter avviare questo quiz:
Il tuo tempo:
Il tempo è scaduto
Hai raggiunto 0 di 0 punti, (0)
- TASK 1 - HOW TO MAKE CHOCOLATE CORNFLAKES CAKE 0%
- TASK 2 - LOST DOG 0%
- TASK 3 - A CONVERSATION 0%
- TASK 4 - A JOURNEY 0%
- TASK 5 - TIPS FOR YOUR HEALTH 0%
- TASK 6 - DEAR MR... 0%
TASK 1 – HOW TO MAKE CHOCCOLATE CORNFLAKES CAKE
100 g milk or dark chocolate in small pieces
3 tablespoons of golden syrup
Put the butter, chocolate and golden syrup in a saucepan or in a bowl for microwave oven. Put the cornflakes in another large bowl
Melt the butter, chocolate and golden syrup in the saucepan over a low heat or for a few seconds in the microwave. Let it cool a little before pouring over the cornflakes.
Stir the ingredients together using a wooden spoon. Put the mixture into 12 cupcake cases on a muffin tray. Put in the fridge to set.
(adapted from http://www.bbcgoodfood.com)
1. Match the words and their meaning (there is an extra one)
2. Decide if these statements are True, False or Not Given
If you don’t have a microwave oven you can’t make these cakes.
This recipe is very popular in the UK.
You must pour hot chocolate, butter and syrup over the cornflakes.
3. In what section of a typical British menu can you find the chocolate cornflake cakes?
TASK 2 – LOST DOG
FLOPPY – 2 years old, male
Help us find our pet dog. His name is Floppy and he has got brown fur with some small dark stripes on the back and a black spot between the eyes. He has got a very short tail because he had an accident last year. He is wearing a small golden dog tag. Lost in St. Louis Park near The Happy Family Corner Cafè on Thursday 15th at 8.15 a.m.
If you see him please call 114-784 3325 anytime day and night.
£ 50 award for safe return
1.Name three parts of the body mentioned in the text
- (back, eyes, tail, fur)
- (tail, back, eyes, fur)
- (eyes, tail, back, fur)
2. Floppy was lost
3. The dog was lost
4. Decide if these statements are True, False or Nor Given
In the notice you can read Floppy’s age
Floppy nearly died in an accident
There is a reward for the person who finds the dog
2. The party is going to be
3. Why can’t Sally miss this party?
4. Match the person and the statements
- Sally's grandmother
is having a party
is going to the hospital
is going to the party
is inviting Sally to the party
is probably not going to the party
5. Decide if these statements are True, False or Not Given
There are two people celebrating their birthdays on the same day
You can eat well at Toby’s parties
Rebecca is happy because Sally can’t come to the party
TASK 4 – A JOURNEY
1. Where does this person leave from?
2. What time is this person leaving from Gloucester?
3. What is the name of Bristol’s train station?
4. How long does the journey on the 8th April last?
5. How many changes are there on this journey?
6. What is the most expensive type of ticket?
TASK 5 – TIPS FOR YOUR HEALTH
1. Enjoy plenty of fruits and vegetables
Fruits and vegetables are among the most important foods for giving us enough vitamins, minerals and fibres. We should try to eat at least 5 servings a day. For example, a glass of fresh fruit juice at breakfast, perhaps an apple and a piece of watermelon as snacks, and a good portion of different vegetables at each meal.
2. Reduce salt
There are different ways to reduce salt in the diet:
– When cooking, salt can be substituted with spices
– When eating, don’t have salt at the table.
3. Eat regularly
Eating a variety of food, regularly, and in the right amount is the best formula for a healthy diet. Don’t skip meals, especially breakfast.
For snacks, we could choose yogurt, fresh or dried fruits or vegetables (like carrot sticks), or perhaps some bread with cheese.
4. Get on the move, make it a habit!
Physical activity is important It helps us burn off the extra calories, it is good for the heart and circulatory system, We don’t have to be top athletes to get on the move! 150 minutes per week of moderate physical activity is ok, and it can easily become part of our daily routine.
(adapted from http://www.eufic.org)
1. What can’t you find in fruit and vegetables?
2. To have a good health you should
3. How long should you have physical activity per week?
4. Decide if these statements are True, False or Not Given
Salt can be substituted
Bread and cheese is not good for your health
You should eat more vegetables than fruit
TASK 6 – DEAR MR…
Dear Mr. Broadbent,
First, I have to apologize for not writing to you on time. I was out in Kent playing in a tennis tournament from Oct. 5 to Oct.12. I’m very sorry.
Now, let me introduce myself. I’m Helen Keller. I’m 18 years old I want to be a high school teacher and teach Maths and tennis to the students in the future. I usually play tennis after classes as a member of Bedford University Tennis Club. I’ve played it for over 4 years and I think I’m a pretty good player. If you like to play tennis, I’d like to play with you.
I live in an apartment in Bedford. My parents live in Slough, where I was born and brought up. My sister is a high school student. And now she studies at a high school in Ohio as an exchange student. I also want to study abroad in my near future. I am busy every day as I have to study, practice tennis, and do all the housework.
However, I enjoy my life in Bedford, and would like to try to do many things. Of course, I’d like to learn a lot from you. I’m sure it is going to be a very interesting year.
1.This is a letter
2. Hellen is
3. What is NOT one of her dreams?
4. In what city does she live?
5. Why does her sister study abroad?